Monday, October 13, 2008

GistWeb Can Help With Your Article Marketing

If you’re doing niche, article or affiliate marketing I know you have come up on a topic that you know absolutely nothing about. In this case you have to do some research in order to write your articles and build your web pages and as you know that can take a lot of time. I have recently found a website that can actually help with your article writing and research efforts.

The site is GistWeb and it is FREE to use. What GistWeb does is gives you summaries from the top results of your keyword search. Once you get to GistWeb, you simply enter the keyword you what to research and GistWeb will return the most important information from across the web and display it in a readable summary.

You can even choose whether you want a Short, Medium or Long summary depending on what your needs are. I have tried GistWeb just as a test and I was impressed with the results I got so I will definitely be using it to help with my article writing.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog? If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: