Thursday, October 2, 2008

My First Freebies4Webmasters Monthly Payment

This week I have been busy working on building websites to put in this system of monthly payments for placing banners on your websites. This is system for me is made up of Money4Banners, Freebies4Webmasters and Matched.co.uk. You can get more information on these opportunities at my new blog True Passive Income.

I have yet to get a website into Matched.co.uk, but I do have websites in both Money4Banners and Freebies4Webmasters. I have two websites in each of these systems for a total of four websites in the over all system.

Which brings me to the point of this post, which is that I got my first monthly payment from Freebies4Webmasters, which you can see below.



I got my bonus payment from them the first week I joined so this actually makes the second payment I received from them. They pay 5 pounds a month for placing and keeping three banners on three of your website pages, which came out to $8.67 U.S. I’m guessing I’ll get another payment later this month for the second site I have in their system, much like Money4Banners does.

My plan is to get a little over100 sites in to this system to make $1000 passive income a month and then move back to my affiliate marketing. You might what to give this system a try yourself, it’s really true passive income.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog? If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.