Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Make Money Online With Zazzle

Yesterday I got my first sell from Zazzle. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Zazzle, it’s much like Café Press where you can design your own products like t-shirts, coffee mugs, key chains, bumper stickers, sneakers and other products.

The best thing about both Zazzle and Café Press is once you design your products and have them for sell, when they sell both sites handle making the products and shipping them. You never have to store, ship or handle the products yourself and you don’t have any out of pocket payment.

The products you create will have a set cost and you just add a percentage over that cost that you want. When the item sells you are paid that percentage in your account. I haven’t done much to promote either of my Zazzle or Café Press products, but this sell has inspired me to do more with both to help with my Make Money Online Adventure.

Below are some T-shirt designs I have done on Zazzle. Click the picture to see the product.

I Make Money Online I Make Money Online
I Make My Money Online Proud To Be A WAHM


If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking sites and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog. If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I saw how to make moey online by desinging. I have a link about how to make money online. It is still limited. I would like to add your method in my page with your name here.
http://www.freeppmoney.com/resources/makeMoneyOnline.html

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Hi freePPmoney, feel free to add my method and name at your site.
Thanks