Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Switching Gears To Make Money Online

This is kind of a follow up from yesterday’s post. I did a post not to long ago titled Money Making Distractions Can Slow Your Make Money Online Dream, where I noted how jumping from one make money online opportunity to another can actually slow down your online money making.

Well, I am switching gears again one last time. I have decided to concentrate on working with the Passive Income opportunities I talked about yesterday. Now before you start yelling hypocrite let me explain why.

I realized that by building sites that are approved by those opps I have an opportunity to make over $2000+ passive income every month. Even sites that don’t get approve will make money because I monetize them with Google Adsense. Also since these opps don’t require that you have a lot of traffic and don’t care how old your site is, I won’t have to do much promoting for the sites I build for these opps, which leaves me with time to build more sites. If you missed the opps I talked about yesterday here they are again.

Money4Banners

Freebies4Webmasters

Matched.co.uk

I have two sites in the Money4Banners system already and have received $20 monthly from them for the last few months. I do have one update. I have received my bonus payment from Freebies4Webmasters and I have two website in their system so far. I received the payment as 10 pounds, which turned out to be $17 and some cents US (I can’t remember the cents).

I still believe that affiliate marketing is good way to make money online, but it takes a lot of hard work and seeing what works. However, I do plan to go back to it once I have this passive income coming in. It only makes sense to me to make this switch. This will be sure money coming in every month and the more sites I get approved the more money I’ll make and it will be a steady growth.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking sites and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog. If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: