Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pimp Out Your myLot Profile To Make Money Online

If you are a member of myLot you already know that you can make money by posting discussions and commenting on other people’s discussions, but I what to tell you about another way you can make money online with myLot.

Pimp out your myLot profile with your affiliate products and referral links. By doing this and casually sending myLotters to your profile you can make sells and get sign-ups. Check out my profile to see an example of what I mean.

I have even seen one guy put a Voxant Newsroom feed in his profile. Voxant pays you whenever someone plays a feed video. I thought that was a great idea. If you’re a member of myLot I suggest pimping out your profile. If you’re not a member of myLot Join, it’s a very easy way to make money online.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog. If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker



1 comment:

chirantha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.