Monday, September 22, 2008

Glad To Be Back Online

Well, it has been a terrible week. I guess Ohio got the tale end of Ike and last Sunday, here in Columbus, we had gale force winds that blew down trees and knock out the electric for more than two thirds of the city. Many of us, myself included was reduced to twittling our thumbs in the dark.

Many of our technicians were sent to Texas to help out there before we got our blow through and had to be called back to get the electric restored here. I know we didn’t have as bad as they had it in Texas and the other places where Ike went through and my heart goes out to those people.

Even though I got power back Thursday afternoon my cable and Internet was still out until today. I have a lot of catching up to do and a lot of e-mail to read. I just wanted to let the readers of this blog know what was going on and why I haven’t been posting the last week or so. I’ll be back to the regular make money online posts tomorrow.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog. If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: