Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Truly Passive Make Money Online Income

One of the best ways to make money online is to make it passively. That is you do a thing once and get paid for it over and over without doing anything else. The Internet gives us lots of ways to make truly passive income. You have contextual ads like Google Adsense, where you get paid every time someone clicks an ad, you can make money by selling ad space on your websites and blogs, you can make money with your own membership site, etc.

I have recently come across another way to make passive income. There are companies that will pay you monthly just for having their banners on your website. I must admit it’s not a whole lot of money, but remember my post Friday Enjoy Your Small Accomplishments, you know that every little bit counts.

These opportunities may be more suited for websites that have little traffic and aren’t really making much money, but the potential to make big money here is great. And you have to ask yourself, “Can I turn down easy money?”

Here are three sites that I have found that will pay you a monthly income for just placing a few banners on your website. And I might add that you will get paid as long as the banners remain on your site.

Money4Banners

Freebies4Webmasters

Matched.co.uk

Extra cash is extra cash

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog. If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks






Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post and nice blog, i especially like the feedjit widget down the side, sooo cool, im so getting that for my site

Thanks
Ryan

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Thanks internet wealth, glad you like the blog. I love that feedjit widget.

Anonymous said...

These are a few I haven't seen - thanks!

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Susan, glad I could be of help.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.