Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Update On My Affiliate Marketing Project

I just wanted to do a quick update on the affiliate marketing project I was working on in my Make Money Online Affiliate Marketing series. The product I chose was a membership site and I had already made a sell when I started the series.

My goal was to make a second sell from with that project. Well, if you have been reading this blog you know that I have decided to go another direction in my make money online quest so I haven’t been working on the affiliate marketing project. Although I haven’t made another sell with that affiliate product, I can report that the person who signed up for the membership did pay their monthly fee.



Right now I am concentrating on building mini-websites for the opportunities I talked about in Truly Passive Make Money Online Income. My goal is to build one a day. Once I have 100 sites in the system I should be making $2000 plus of monthly passive income. I will return to my affiliate marketing when I have those sites done and have that money coming every month.

I might add that the sites I am building are niche sites that mainly target high paying keywords. Since the sites will also have Google Adsense ads on them that will add to my income as well.


If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking sites and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog. If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: