Thursday, November 20, 2008

Matched.co.uk Closes

I told you about Matched.co.uk when I wrote about Truly Passive Income. It was one of the three truly passive income opportunities I wrote about of which only one is left to take advantage of and that is Money4Banners.

Freebies4Webmasters announced several months ago that they would no longer accept new submissions. I do have one site in the Freebies4Webmasters system that I get paid for every month and I have two site in the Money4Banners system that I receive monthly payments for.

My goal is to get 100 sites in theMoney4Banners system , which will net $1000 a month passively. I didn’t have any websites in the Matched.co.uk, but I had hoped to get some in. With Freebies4Webmasters not accepting any more websites and now Matched.co.uk shutting down that will cut down on my planned passive income to make money online.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog? If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: