Friday, November 21, 2008

Google Playing Games With My Page Rank

I have been noticing that Google seems to be playing games with my page rank on this blog. I waited a long time to get a page rank then I finally got a PR2 and I was pretty happy with that although I had wished to start with a PR3.

However, my glee with my page ranked was dashed a few days later when I saw I was back to being unranked. I thought that was pretty strange. Then about a week or so later I was back to a PR2.But a week after that unranked again. What the hell is going on? I got my PR2 back about a week and a half ago and then back to unranked, which is what it is now.

If anyone is going through this same thing or have any answers as to why this is going on, will you please leave a comment here? Thanks!

Have a great weekend!

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog? If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's strange we've been seen the same thing on a number of our sites. Most are not IM related. I heard IM and SEO type sites are getting slapped hard.

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Thanks for that info.