Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Doing What You Love To Make Money Online

I have been very busy lately doing art commissions, which brings me to what this post is all about, doing what you love to make money online. I love doing art, but for several months I have put my art on the back burner in order to do niche marketing and affiliate marketing. I have been learning all about these things and have posted my learning progress on this blog.

What I have also realized is that I can use what I have learned in association with my art also. So I plan to create some art products and use what I have learned to promote those products. What really got my juices going is an e-mail I got from Russell Brunson, an Internet marketing guru, that a link to theses videos that show Russell being interviewed on news shows like ABC news, Fox news and NBC news.

In these interviews Russell talks about people that make money doing what they love and how he made his first money online from selling a video on how to make a potato gun. Since I have gone back to doing my art I have made more money in the last few weeks than I have in the months since I have started concentrating on affiliate and niche marketing. Now I’m not saying that I’m going to stop doing these things and I’m also not saying that I can’t make money doing them because I have made some.

What I am saying is a lot of the niche marketing and affiliate marketing I will be doing will be art related. If you are trying to make money online through Internet marketing below are some of Russell Brunson’s products that can help you along the way.

12 Month Internet Millionaire

DotComSecrets Home Study

BulkLandmines

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog? If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: