Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is Internet Marketing Recession Proof?

With the economy in such turmoil and everybody cutting back the question is can we still make money online? Is Internet marketing indeed recession proof? Well, as I mentioned yesterday I have sold some prints and I have been getting some art commissions. As a matter of fact three within the last three weeks, one of them from Canada and I think that’s the point.

Because Internet marketing is a worldwide activity people are still able to make money, if not from this country from others. From all the e-mail I get announcing product launches, I know people are making money on the Internet. So can you make money online Internet marketing even in a bad economy? I think you can.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog? If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: