Thursday, May 10, 2012

Using Videos To Get Traffic

Building online properties for affiliate offers is a good way of making money online. I say that a lot. I have been creating a lot of Squidoo lenses and I know that the more of them I make the more money I can make. The thing is getting traffic to those lenses. I do the regular article marketing and social posting thing, but I had not thought of video marketing until lately.

Well, really I had thought about it, but I never did anything about it. I recently got this system called No Investment to Passive Income that I'm trying out that involves using YouTube and other video sites to drive traffic to your sites. it involves making short one minute videos that contain a link to your site or directly to the offer you're promoting. These videos are simple and very easy to make.

I'm just starting this and want to see how it works out. But , even the videos don't send traffic to your site at least it's another backlink that can help boost the site up the search engines. If you want to give the system look click here to check it out.

No comments: