Monday, May 25, 2009

Work From Home Cookbook Update

I want make an update to my post My First Work From Home Cookbook Payment. Well, it’s looks like they are no longer paying. I stopped using them when my postings stopped showing up.

Now it’s normal that not all of your postings will be credited because of ghosting and some posting being removed, but for two days straight I had no postings credited, which is not normal. I decided to wait to stop doing postings and see if the normal email would be sent out notifying members that payments were sent. There was no email, which leads me to conclude that Work From Home Cookbook is no longer paying.

If anyone has any more information on this please leave a comment and let me know. If Work From Home Cookbook is still paying I’ll be glad to post a retraction.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog? If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.
I recently joined work from home cookbook, and I have posted about 30 ads for them, but I've not gotten any verification or anything in my "payment log". How long does it take to get it verified? I'm also a member of work from home HQ, and there i received mails which told me that some ads are ok, some are flagged etc... am i not supposed to get these emails from work from home cookbook also?
Hope it's not a scam...