Thursday, May 28, 2009

Make Money Online With Squidoo


I decided that I am going to be doing more work on Squidoo and I recently got my first payment from them, which you can see on the left. Did you know you can make money there just for having Lenses? That’s right just by making Lenses you can make money.

I use Squidoo basically for affiliate marketing. I think it’s a very good way to promote affiliate products. Squidoo Lenses are like one page websites that you can put information on and led people to your affiliate product or your own product page.

If you're just getting started with Squidoo, the free e-book below can you on your way to making your first Lens.



I recently purchased One Week Marketing, which is 5 e-books that shows how to do affiliate marketing using Squidoo. These books show you everything leaving nothing out. I will write more about One Week Marketing later.

Right now checkout Squidoo and get started making some money.
If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog? If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: