Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Do You Socialize To Help You With Making Money Online?

I am a very introverted person. I don’t really like socializing. I like keeping to myself most of the time. But, when it comes to making money online you pretty much have to socialize. It’s about getting people to know you, like you and trust you.

So the question becomes, “can you be a successful money maker online if you don’t socialize?” In my opinion you can’t. I have found that no matter what it is I do to earn money online, I have to do some sort of socializing. It stands to reason that the more socializing you do the successful you will be.

So I would like to pose a question to the readers of this post. What do you think? Do you have to socialize in order to make money online? Please leave a comment with your thoughts.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.



Bookmark and Share


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest for making money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: