Friday, April 2, 2010

Making Money Online With Project Payday


I recently joined Project Payday and found that they have an interesting way of making money online. I have seen Project Payday around the internet for a few years, but it never caught my until I read a blog post about it that explained how the program worked in my opinion much better than the Project Payday site did.

I have made $50 so, but I haven’t been working it much so far and it does involve some work. There are three ways to make money with joined Project Payday. One where you are being paid to join IFW (Incentive Free Website) sites and sign up for promos, one where you pay others to join IFWs and sign up for promos and just promoting Project Payday (they pay$1.50 per referral).

You can join Project Payday for free, but you will have to do a promo otherwise it will cost to join.

I think Project Payday maybe a good way to make some quick money. I will let you know how it goes as I get deeper into it.
If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.



Bookmark and Share


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest for making money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: