Thursday, June 25, 2009

Make Money From Your Content On RedGage - Update


Yesterday I did a post on how to Make Money From Your Content On RedGage and I posted a video I made with that post. In the video it showed that I had made $0.03.

Well today, only a day after making that video, I have $14.52 and mind you I have only been a member of RedGage for one week, but have only actually been participating for a few days. Checkout the screen shot to the left for proof. This just shows you how fast you can make money on this site and how fast you can make it.

You have to give this site a try if you want an easy way to make money. All you have to do is upload your own content. Videos, photos, links to your blog posts, articles and websites, just about anything you have. It’s that easy. Click This Link and sign-up to RedGage and start making some easy money for once.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog? If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

2 comments:

Brenth said...

Thanks for the link! I registered under your referral link. Let's see how much cash I can make.

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Thanks Brenth, I hope you make lots of money.