Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Make Money Online From Simple Videos Update

While submitting my videos to Associated Content yesterday I found out that they no longer pay upfront money for videos. Although this is a little disappointing there is still money to be made from the performance bonus that they pay.

Doing videos for Associated Content was part of my plan to make some quick money in a short time span, but without the upfront payment I have to look for something else to fill that spot. I could do articles for them, but they upfront money isn’t as good as the upfront money for videos was. I’ll keep you updated on what I find.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog? If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: